Apr 26: High Density Fun- Molly's visit begins!

 My dear friend Molly arrived on April 26th for a visit, and I really enjoyed having a beloved friend and conspirator here for a week!  Molly and I "go way back"; she was the head nurse at my first hospice in Washington DC, and arranged for the delivery of homemade dinners to our home for several weeks when I was on bedrest before Grady was born. Every few years we have connived projects to get us together- the first couple were responding to invitations to do some co-teaching (Poland and Slovak Republic in our 2000 trip, a West Virginia statewide pallative care conference in 2003) and in 2013 Molly came to the UK while Gary and I were in Glasgow and we hiked in the Lake District together. Once again Molly answered my call and we had a great time.  The next few posts will be of that week.





Comments